The health and safety of our participants, families, and guests is of the utmost importance to the Atlanta Festival Academy. As we approach our 2021 Chamber Music Camp we would like to advise you on our procedures for maintaining the safety of all of our constituents.
For day-to-day Camp activities, all students and faculty will need to provide proof of either a negative test on Mondays July 19 and 26 OR documentation that they have been fully vaccinated. All Camp activities will take place in spaces like those pictured that will allow for social distancing as prescribed by the Centers for Disease Control.
For concerts and other public gatherings, the following measures will be in place:
- Website and venue displays of Covid-19 preparedness to ensure patrons understand both on-site as well before performances
- On-site team to ensure processes are followed
- Appropriate social distancing practices observed by all guests and musicians
- On-site sanitation stations set up in multiple locations
- Signage in place to reinforce procedures and protocols
- Face masks required for all parties with extra available at the venue
- Temperature checks prior to entrance
- Ongoing dialogue with the venue to ensure guest and musician safety via our Covid-19 Task Force and Volunteer groups
With these safety measures in place, we feel confident that all musicians, faculty, and guests will have wonderful and healthy experiences at all 2021 Atlanta Festival Academy events!need